We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, how you got to the site, time, day and length of visit and which pages you click on.
- Information that you provide us with for the purposes of registering with us – see requesting a prospectus in section 4 below;
- Information that you provide us with for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and email notifications;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications you have specifically requested;
- Send you communications relating to the Admissions process which we think may be of interest to you by post, or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology – you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties without your express consent for direct marketing.
Information Collection and Use
In order for you to use this service, we will require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address and phone number. In addition, to help us to send you the appropriate information, we also ask for your child’s name, gender, date of birth and current school. All the information we collect will only be used to contact or identify you and provide the service at your request.
- To third-party companies and individuals, service providers, who facilitate our website; host the website on our behalf and who assist us in analysing how our website is used. They are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will not ask you for your password.
Links to Other Sites
DATA SUBJECT ACCESS RIghts
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please use Data Subject Access Request form (DSAR) form to make a submission.