Boarding is a big decision for any family and it's very natural for there to be lots of questions.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs), answered. If you want to know more, please get in touch.
- How many students board at Rugby School Thailand?
- Are there many international boarders at Rugby School?
- How old are the youngest and oldest boaders?
- Do boys and girls sleep in different boarding houses?
- What boarding options are available?
- What does a typical weekday look like for a boarder?
- What does a typical weekend look like for a boarder?
- How many boarders stay in school on the weekend?
- What happens during School holidays?
- What is an ‘Exeat’ weekend?
- When does my child have to return to boarding after a weekend or holiday away?
- How can I keep in touch with my child?
- What is the school's policy on mobile phones and other personal devices?
- What time will my child go to bed?
"When I visited I saw the sense of camaraderie in boarding life and decided I wanted to come here."
Teru (Full Boarder)