By 1667, the school was acquiring a name for scholarship. Boys from as far as Cheshire, Kent and Somerset started joining Rugby School UK. In the late 1700s, the number of pupils reached a new high at 245. In 1750, it moved from the middle of town into an extensive, serene manor house — Rugby School’s present School House.
Apart from the progress Arnold had contributed to the students of Rugby School UK, he was also a great mentor to his assistant masters. Many of them became Headmasters of other public schools in the UK.
Towards the end of the 20th century, Rugby School UK became thoroughly co-educational. Today, it welcomes boys and girls from all over the country and overseas.